Oct 31, 2012

midnight musing

Well, after a long struggle.
After a long time suffering a thing named missing.
After a long process of curing a wound in the heart.

Finally I can fly away across the life
With a smile
Spreading the sounds of laugh
Catching a tiny moment to fall in love
For a while, I even can forget what I ever had in the past.

I'm looking for every pieces of my happiness
I'm trying to leaving all the sadness
I'm trying to be conscious
I'm here. Not there anymore.

I do.
I'm feeling a change.
I'm feeling a beautiful time approaching me.
I'm moving on.

But I'm still fragile.
I know I will easily broke
Even by a very soft touch of everything about memories in the past.

I'm strong.
But not strong enough to hold the memories for not flowing in my mind.
I let it go.
I let them hear and know, how much I miss them.






No comments:

Post a Comment