Jan 29, 2016

January, 28, 2016

I sat there, finished my last slice of pizza untill he said we need some more dessert. I choosed tiramissu then he left me there. He was going to make some order, I was thinking like that. 

I heard his favorite song when he came back, but I didn't really care. I didn't pay attention if this cafe really turned on their speaker and played some good music since we arrived. 

"Your favs." I once told him.

He smiled, but not to me. I thought he was so happy because the dessert was ready. Yes, I was right. The waitress came and put the cake on our table. 
And also brought me this.


He gave me his smile, and I was like oh God, my friend just getting crazy. It was a lil bit awkward when he said "You know what I mean."

And it got to be more awkward when he asked me "Your answer?"

I sipped my strawberry juice, tried to hide my cheeks if it suddenly blush. "You know what it goes to be."

"Not clear enough.", he said.

"Well, yes.", I directly said.

And we laughed.

"Sorry if this is not going to be so sweet. The friendship still lies between us, and it feels really awkward to be too sweet.", he said. 

I really thankful of that words. Honestly, I just felt guilty over all of this. He is my friend since my first time being in high school. It just clear, too clear until last month. He is an enemy, a boy to fight with every damn where. And this day, everything has changed. This is crazy. Really really crazy.











8 comments: