Jul 9, 2017

The On the Way - Date


It was a week ago when I went to Denpasar promptly at 7 in the morning and almost die doing things at the campus until night. Got so mad of people who talked a lot, I cancelled my plan to punch them but had dinner with a man. I wasn't hungry at all, but got sick and tired.

We sat in an Angkringan, and things seemed a bit better. I squeezed his hand and he was about to laugh and pity me at the same time. It kinda funny when I need his fingers just to make me feel better, I guess he was thinking like that. And I was right.

"Ah, if only you're my wife, I would really like to drive you home, prepare your dinner, and treat you right 'till you fall asleep on my chest." he once said.

I smiled for what he had said. Damn cute to be true.
But anyway we're not that kinda sweet couple that say that kinda cute sentences everyday, so when he talked like that, it just tickled me.

Time to go home. In fact, he left his car at home and we had to ride a motorbike, Denpasar-Gianyar. 5 minutes on the road, I still tried to talk while the pain on my head was getting worse. I didn't know if he could read me that easy but he asked me to stop talking. I complied to him without any word out of my throat since I was too tired that I put my chin on his shoulder. He patted my leg, suggest me to sleep. Well, I didn't really mind to sleep on a motorbike, actually. Kinda danger.

I almost fell asleep. I tried to open my eyes, but then he patted my legs again and I unconsciously closed my eyes. He rode slowly that it felt so comfy to take a nap. He hold my hand sometimes just to make sure that I still with him. It seemed like we passed through the bypass when I felt the way is quiet smooth and headache attacked me harder. Couldn't be much stronger, I hugged him tight. I mostly hate people who do PDA in public place, but at that time I just couldn't reach the point of thinking about PDA. It felt like someone put a big rock on my head and all I could do was just hugged him and closed my eyes. I found him rode with his right hand only, while his other hand was holding my hands on his stomach. I didn't know if I almost fell to the road or what but I remembered he sometimes pull my hand and made me hugged him more tight.

It was in Gianyar already when I woke up with his fingers fit perfectly in my fingers. He just realized that I was awake and suddenly kissed my hand.
***

A few months before he also drove me home, Seminyak-Gianyar at 3 a.m. It was one of the most tiring day ever! I handled a party and it did hit my head right after it ended. I laid my back in his car with his left hand moved comfortably on my hair for about 1,5 hours. Yes, he was driving with his one and only right hand, Seminyak-Gianyar.
*** 

And yesterday I found my self with that guy again.  He offered me a picking up service since it was too night to go home for a woman with skirt and flat shoes. I sat in his car at 00.00 and we talked a lot on our way to Gianyar. Without any pain in my head, I listened him well when he told me about his Mum and the arguments between them on the dinning table. He also told me about supporters who fight each other in a football match, and about his friends, and about how silly I was, and ended up with the topic about why we're together and how awkward it would be if we broke up. Time flied so fast that I couldn't feel enough of the 45 minutes on the way.
***


1 comment:

  1. Ciee sweet moments, buat dong kisah lanjutannya... Pasti lebih seru....

    Salam Bloger Indonesia - keep writings share everythings

    ReplyDelete