Dec 16, 2012

teens prob : PENDING


Tonight's satnite guys! :D 

Well, I just got my first-high-school-report today, and guess what? My friends in Lombok are do care on it! 
Lot of 'em just asked me bout it, and lucky me, my report is good enough, that I dont need to feel ashamed to tell 'em :D 

But ok, that's bout the report, and now, the main problem is : It seems like difficult to be connected with 'em! 
What the hell. 
I just got my phone with no signal, and it feels like : man, I kinda in a covert now! 

Since I have nothing to do tonight, so I just keep on texting and tweeting with 'em.
Well, this a bit crazy. 
 I got and send a looootttttss of double nor triple text, and it feels like : man, I'm screwed up! 

I know, it seems awkward (and funny) to send and receive any double nor triple text. 
It seems like the dooms day would come if the text are not replied, so the stupid effort like : sending the text for a thousand times was just done. 

HAHA! 

But they also did like that to me. So guys, I kinda crazy of hearing my phone beeps on every minutes, just now. Yeah, they send me a text with a same content for 3 times. Cool!

btw, somebody just tweeting like this, then I know that the problem is on the server :




                                                                               *sensor : the provider label. 

                                                                            *sensor : the provider label



No comments:

Post a Comment