Dec 31, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!


Hey ya all ..
Just a few hours before welcoming 2012, right ??!
Did u plan something for celebrate the new year ??
Well, its aint a trouble if u have some plan or not. Its depend on ya.
Have some party with friends or family will be fun. But,  just stay in ur room and wondering a wishing star make ur wish comes true  in 2012. it will be so gorgeous too!

Umm ..  Do u have something new in the new year? New haircut, new dresses , plan a new program , or even new decoration in ur room. Making a change, move on into a new condition, it will refresh ur self.  Cuz stuck is boring, guys!
Wkkwks.

Ow yeah,
 If u commonly writing on diary or onenote,  I think u need to read it, and conscious what stupid thing u had did on 2011.. I had read my diary and its really funny. It makes me laugh, makes me a bit mad, and makes me realize that I ma really crazy!
And from ma diary I know, what  thing I would change of ma self cuz I wanna be more better than the last year.

Okay, the most important of the new year is making ur self becoming a new person and be more better than before.
Refresh ur self and explore something new,  something good  in ur self. 
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012 .. !!

2 comments: